Wednesday, October 10, 2007
About this blog
Cindy Krischer Goodman writes The Balancing Act column for The Miami Herald. She has been a reporter and business columnist since 1994. The mother of three children, she brings her personal experiences to her beat. Cindy grew up in Miami and has a degree in journalism from University of Florida. Off the job, she exercises, reads, volunteers in schools, and cares for her children. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why we care if J-Lo is pregnant
- Does homework affect your work?
- Workplace stress may increase breast cancer
- Fewer women lawyers, why?
- Work-life balance wins legal support
- We've come a long way
- Make the right choice
- Should women bring their babies to work?
- Indra Nooyi, superwoman?