Subscriber Services
 

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Add voting into the mix, a real balancing act

Okay, I get it. Having voting polls on school campuses makes it tough to control who has access to our children. So closing the schools today seemed like a good idea when I first heard about it. But the reality is completely different. Not only am I balancing work and kids, but now throw voting into the mix. I bet many working parents are struggling to figure out when to vote. I wonder if some don't just scrap voting altogether, especially if the lines are long. Unless, of course, a generous employer allows them to vote during their work day. Today's the day when we judge our employers and their flexibility. How about a longer lunch or a shorter work day? A little respect for the democratic process and our work/life balance goes a long way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous CJ DOG PEREZ said...

THIS ARTICLE SUCCKS AND STINKS ON ICE BITCCHES SUCK A DICK.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home