Subscriber Services
 

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Using Time Wisely

Apparently I'm not the only one addicted to Grey's Anatomy and Boston Legal. If I logged how I spend my time, watching television would be high on my list. Yet, I feel I'm working so much I never have enough time to get things done. What would you find if you tracked your own time use?
A new study on time use shows we are working more but we are playing more, too. New government stats show:
-- Employed persons worked 7.6 hours on average on the days that they
worked.
-- On the days that they worked, employed men worked about an hour more
than employed women--8.0 versus 7.1 hours.
-- Self-employed persons were more likely to work on the weekend days than wage and salary workers.
-- On an average day, nearly everyone (96 percent) watched some TV
-- Men average 5.7 hours on leisure activities (like TV watching) and women averaged 4.9 hours.

View the entire release at http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/atus.pdf

2 Comments:

Anonymous srmsofttech7 said...

EARN GLOBAL MONEY shows you different earning programs from all over the globe and help people to earn money from different earning program owned by different organizations. click here

1:15 AM  
Anonymous srmsofttech7 said...

Would you like to become a bigger, better, stronger or more successful online income affiliate? If your answer is yes, then
Click Here

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home