Subscriber Services
 

Monday, December 31, 2007

Remember the life side of work/life balance


With the kids off school and most of working America in vacation mode, it's the first time in months I have truly enjoyed the life side of work/life balance.


No deadlines. No school projects. No soccer games. No hurriedly prepared dinners. For the last week, my family doesn't have a schedule and we actually have to time have fun. How rare has it become for most American workers to truly have time for fun? I, for one, want more fun.


For the new year, I'm following an action plan I found on a website called coping.org. It suggests we keep a list of fun activities and write down with whom we want to do them. Make sure to include a few that don't require a lot of time or money. I'm putting eating pizza on the beach at least one evening a month on my list. What are you putting on yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger https://bettingtop10.com/vi said...

This is a much needed blog. You are doing the world a service. Just read this post and found it helpful. Thanks a bunch. Keep up the good work !!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home