Subscriber Services
 

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Working from home, successfully?

Today I am working from home. As much as I try to concentrate on writing, out of the corner of my eye, I see laundry that needs to be folded, mail that needs to be sorted and gifts that need to be wrapped. It's making me anxious. I think that's why I go to the office most days, even when I could work from home.

I wonder how so many people successfully work from home full time. It may be that I'm at a disadvantage because my home office is a desk in my bedroom. But in looking at some other blogs, I've discovered there are many entrepreneurs out there who are doing this work from home thing and making good money. I particularly like the entry on a work from home blog I discovered about making income from blogging, turning hobbies into profit, and even writing ebooks for profit.

If you goal in the new year is to shed corporate life to earn money from the comfort of home (and maybe even tackle your laundry on your lunch break), I say go for it. What's stopping you? Just watch out for work at home scams.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ways to Work At Home said...

Interesting information, thanks for sharing the article!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home