Subscriber Services
 

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Sticking with your New Year's Resolutions

This morning I appeared on our local CBS affiliate to talk about the Miami Herald article I wrote yesterday, which gave tips for sticking with your New Year's resolutions.

Here's a link to this morning's TV segment: http://cbs4.com/video/?id=45638@wfor.dayport.com


One of the best tips give to me came from Toni Negas, director of marketing for Lady of America. She discovered most loyal exercisers have gained support from a friend, family member or coworker who encourages or joins them in their routine. Negan herself has a gym buddy she works out with. ``Many days when I want to skip it, she reminds me of the reasons why I should go.''


Do you have someone to support you in your resolution? A co-worker? A spouse? It could make all the difference for you this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home