Subscriber Services
 

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Finding what you are meant to do in life

Are you having fun at work? Or do you dread where you are going and what you are doing for a living? For those of you who aren't having fun, you might want to seek a life coach to help you find that right career.

What's a life coach, you ask? A life coach is an objective person who over the phone or in person will help you learn more about yourself and what you are good at. Check out the CBS4 interview this morning with Bill Dueease of Coach Connection. His website is FindYourCoach.com. He mentioned his company works with coaches in 41 states.

Here's the link: http://cbs4.com/video/?id=51775@wfor.dayport.com . If you have had a successful session with a life coach, tell me about it. If you think they are a waste of time, let me hear about that, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Coach Natalie said...

After providing coaching services for the past 11 years, I'd have to say that I have definitely seen how coaching can make a difference in my client's lives! I've seen clients gain clarity & direction while aligning what they do with who they are. My clients are exceptional people who have accomplished a great deal in life. Through coaching they've been able to improve relationships, create more work/life balance, get a better career, make better decisions, reduce stress while increasing satisfaction at work and home. Check out www.nrgcoaching.com if you'd like to learn more about how coaching can help you or how it's helped my clients.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home