Subscriber Services
 

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Networking or perhaps in need of a makeover?

I made a great discovery today in a blog created by Miami Attorney Brian Tannenbaum. If you're looking to mingle, Brian's blog is a wonderful place to go to find out about networking opportunities in Miami-Dade County. Click here to access his blog.
Brian kindly has posted the news of my Balance Makeover contest on his blog. Here's the scoop on the contest
If you feel your work/life balance is out of whack, enter yourself, or perhaps a friend or co-worker, in The Balancing Act's makeover contest. The winners will receive help from South Florida professional organizer Diane Hatcher, president of Time-Savers Professional Organizing Service or life coach Pat Morgan. They also will be featured in my Balancing Act column in The Miami Herald in January. I have received about a dozen entries so far. Let us know in 100 words or less why you qualify. Send your entry to balance@MiamiHerald.com. I already feel more together after Hatcher gave me a few tips on organizing my clutter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home