Subscriber Services
 

Monday, April 16, 2007

Jobs and Moms

In my interview with Leslie Bennetts, author of the Feminine Mistake, she said companies penalize women on a job search when they discover they are a mom. She also said many moms delude themselves about their opportunities to reenter the workforce as well as the value a corporation might place on volunteer work. So how does a mom find a job?
Clearly, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. But Nancy Collamer, a career coach and founder of Jobs and Moms, has all kinds of advice on her website, http://www.jobsandmoms.com/. It's worth a look!

1 Comments:

Anonymous earn money at home said...

Great link and great information. I have chosen to stay at home and work from home so I can raise my daughter myself as well as earn money. However, this is a great resource for women who are looking to reenter the job force. Thanks!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home